Organizations of seminars:
- In 2020-2021, I was member of the organising committee of the weekly Graduate Economic History Seminar at the LSE Economic History Department. I was responsible of publishing the call for papers, selecting the participants and running the seminar.
- I am founding member of SEI (Storici Economici Italiani), a graduate research group at the University of Oxford which since 2016 advances research on Italian Economic History in the United Kingdom, and fosters connection between historians of Italy located in the UK, in Italy and abroad.
- During the academic year 2017-2018, I was member of the organising committee of the weekly Economic and Social History Graduate Seminar at Nuffield College, University of Oxford. I participated in publishing call for papers, selecting speakers, arranging travel and accommodation, liaise with Nuffield College and the History Faculty. I was also chair of the seminar for most of the year.
- During the academic year 2017-2018 I was member of the Joint Consultative Committee of the MPhil in Economic and Social History at the University of Oxford. I represented students’ interests and cooperated with the faculty representative to steer reform of the academic curriculum.
- In 2016-2017, I was member of the organising committee of the 25th Annual Graduate Workshop in Economic and Social History at All Souls College and Nuffield College. I produced the workshop programme and liaised with the Colleges for organisational purposes.